Saturday 29 November 2008

A BIG HELLO

Welcome to my brand new blog, introducing latest news and photographs from Prettywild Design! 

My name is Suzanne Osborne and I launched www.prettywild.co.uk in 2006,  to create beautiful stationery for weddings and civil partnerships. I graduated with a degree in graphic design from Ravensbourne College in 1990 and subsequently gained valuable professional experience working in design studios. But it was always my ambition to eventually run my own business allowing me complete freedom to share my ideas and love for creative affordable design.

I'm proud to have earned extremely positive feedback for my work and customer service and have featured in popular wedding publications such Wedding Ideas, Perfect Wedding and Cosmopolitan Bride. The range of items we produce has quickly grown from invitations and orders of service to post boxes, guest books, albums, candy counter signage, gift bags, table plans and much, much more!

I absolutely love working with so many wonderful couples and feel honoured to play a small part in their special day. I'd like to thank you all for the opportunity.
Suzanne xxx

No comments: