Monday 7 December 2009

Letterpress Christmas Cards available to purchase





I'm pleased to announce that we have a limited number of Christmas card packs available for purchase.


The cards are 145mm sq with white envelopes. The cover design is letterpressed in dark purple on 300gsm soft white cotton card and finished with a single crystal diamante and satin ribbon spine tie. I have several ribbon shades that particularly suit such as dark plum, gold, wine red, even bright pink but if there is a particular colour ribbon you would like let me know and I can add it instead (subject to availability). They are available in packs of 5 for £9 (£1 p&p).


If you would like to buy them please email me at enquiries@prettywild.co.uk
Payment is via Paypal- I'll email an invoice link if you wish to purchase.






No comments: