Saturday 9 May 2009

CATCH UP

Well, it has been a while since I last posted - mainly due to being so busy, so I thought I would catch up on some news . . .

I'm pleased to say that despite the credit crunch and recession I've never been busier! We've taken even more orders than the first half of last year which meant we have been booked up till September for some time now, and have even started taking bookings for 2010. I hope it continues!

At the end of January I was delighted to meet up with fellow stationery designers Zoe Rusga from the wonderful "Bunny Delicious" and Nicola Mathews from fabulous "Millie and Me", at the awards ceremony for Wedding Ideas Magazine. The team from Giraffe Publishing were perfect hosts and a very pleasant afternoon was had by all. 

I've had an increase in bespoke commissions - one of the most fun has been an "Alice in Wonderland/vintage tea party" themed wedding - more details to come. As a designer, orders like these are joy to be involved in and the couple have been lovely.

I'm looking forward to a relaunch this autumn and currently working on lots of exciting new ideas and products.



No comments: